Sunday, August 18, 2013

More Black Doors

I finally started my upstairs hallway project.  More black doors in my house.  I like everything to flow.  I just took our ugly hollow core doors and added molding.  And I did it all by myself.  John is working and I was antsy to get one door done because I need to get started with a project to get excited about a project. 







 
One door down and way too many to go....
 
This weekend I also did a little antique shop hunting and found some cute little napkin rings.  I have been looking for some to use on my dining room chandelier.  They were exactly what I wanted.  I added a few more pink berries that I had on hand. 
 




 
 
 
 
 
These are the evenings that I wish I could stay home and work on my house all day, but how would I pay for these projects??  And I do enjoy my day job...
 
 
Soon I will have photos of a concrete staining project that I am helping my dear friend with.  Can't wait to see how it turns out!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment