Sunday, September 22, 2013

To Live a Life of Grace, Not Perfection

Life sometimes has a funny way of taking over.  And then I remember that I want to live a life of grace, not perfection.  My focus wasn't this blog, but don't think that I wasn't actually monkeying around with my house.  That is my hobby, my fun, my escape.  And I have been slowly working on getting things done...

One of my many ongoing projects includes added molding to the doors upstairs and painting them black.  What a huge difference it makes. 

I'm done with the large floral pattern.  Time for a more simple design.  That will be a winter project...my mom ordered a creamy yellow and white scroll pattern wallpaper and decided she didn't like it. It's FREE and that makes my day.  But it's also classic and will go well with my décor. Unfortunately, the walls are old and not pretty enough to just paint.  Someday lot of money to have a drywaller fix them for me. That's not even on my list of priorities right now. 

 




 
And I forgot to take before pictures.  What kind of blogger am I?? I was too anxious to get them. done. They were hollow core, unfinished, ugly doors. 
 
 
 
A sneak peak of another project for next time....
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment