Saturday, August 3, 2013

A Sneak Peak

I was going to show a room at a time and describe what projects I did in each room, but this week I have been so busy and exhausted from my real job that I haven't had time to clean up, much less take pictures.  So I decided I'm going to give you a sneak peak of our downstairs rooms.  With time I will describe the projects I completed in each room, but let's be honest, you want to see pictures and prefer not to read my blabber...

Back porch directly off of the kitchen...


Dining room...

 
Living room...
 


Upstairs bathroom....

 
I have installed my bamboo blinds in the kitchen and am painting the ceiling today.  Slowly, but surely, it is getting closer to being "complete."  Who am I kidding?? No room is ever complete because I'm always planning my next project, or ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment