Tuesday, August 6, 2013

The Color of the Day - Raspberry

I tend to get obsessed with a color.  Today's color of the day is raspberry.  I had purchased some raspberry trim for a project that never happened.  So I decided to use the trim on a new project. My fridge needed some work.


I didn't like all of the clutter and Emma no longer plays with the letters, so it was time for a change and the raspberry trim was calling my name.  I had some leftover fabric from my basement that matched the trim perfectly.  I had purchased a corkboard at TJ Maxx and used spray adhesive to attached the fabric to the cork.


 
Raspberry trim finishes off the rough edges.

 
And the fridge looks much cleaner and prettier :) 


I then couldn't just put the raspberry trim away.  My boring lampshades on the back porch light fixture needed some love.  Hot glue gun and raspberry trim to the rescue.




 
And again I ask myself, why did I wait so long to do these easy projects??
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment