Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Brave

 
 
Unknown Source
 
You know when a song seems to be talking right to you?  Lately that song has been "Brave" by Sara Bareilles for me.  "I wonder what would happen if you say what you wanna say and let the words fall out.  Honestly, I wanna see you be brave." 

I took the plunge, jumped in headfirst and am saying what I wanna say.  Showing my home to the world (or the few who want to see it) was terrifying to me.  It is my private place.  My sanctuary.  My hobby. How I spend my evenings and weekends when I want some "me time."  But I have a dream to someday re:decorate for others. 


I made up this mock card a long time ago.  It's my dream.  And I'm being brave enough to throw it out there.  See if anyone would ever be interested in hiring me.  Is it a pipe dream?? Is it something that is unrealistic? Or could I really pull it off?  I won't ever know unless I'm brave and say what I wanna say...

No comments:

Post a Comment